Chapter 7: ID Vault Control Center
You manage your ID Vault from the ID Vault Control Center. The Control Center lets you manage your personal settings and subscription, Accounts, Credit Cards, Options and Back up preferences.
There are 5 tabs in the Control Center:
- Info: Change the Master PIN for your ID Vault, view your subscription details or renew your ID Vault subscription.
- Accounts: View account user names and passwords and perform account management tasks such as adding, modifying and removing accounts.
- Cards: Edit or add credit card information to be used for auto-filling payment forms during checkout at shopping sites.
- Backup: Safeguard the account information by creating a Secure Backup or by printing a backup copy.
- Options: Change the settings that control ID Vault prompting behavior.
To open the ID Vault Control Center, click the ID Vault icon in the System Tray area of your Windows taskbar, then choose 'ID Vault Control Center' on the pop-up menu.
When the ID Vault Control Center window appears, click on a tab to select the area you wish to manage.