The 'Accounts' tab provides five account management functions. Select an account first and the applicable options will become selectable.
- Open an account: After you select an account, clicking on 'Open Account' will automatically log you into your account.
- Edit an account: After you select an account to edit, ID Vault will open the Web site in the ID Vault Secure View Browser. Simply log in again with your new user name and password and ID Vault will update the information for you.
Note: Other Accounts cannot be edited. In order to make changes to Other Accounts, you must remove and recreate them.
- Rename account: Use this option to provide a new name for an account that is currently stored in your ID Vault. You must select the account you want to rename first by clicking on it in your account list.
- Remove account: Use this option to delete an account that is currently in your ID Vault. You must select the account you want to remove first by clicking on it in your account list.
- Remove all accounts: Use this option to erase all of the account information that is currently on your ID Vault.
- Show username/password: After you select an account, clicking this link will displays a box showing the username and password that are stored for this account.